[Year 12 IPM] Typoglycemia

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sun May 1 22:47:42 EST 2005

Maybe we don't need to use a full spell-check any more, now that we know
how unimportant correct spelling can be! 'Unimportant', that is, for
getting across one's meaning...
Keith

 Typoglycemia
 Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you
 can read it .
 I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
 rdanieg The   phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig
 to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
 waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng
 is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The
 rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
 porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
 lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is
 arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

 Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
Keith Richardson
Leibler Yavneh College
Elsternwick Ph (03)9528 4911
keithcr at fastmail.fm