[Year 12 IPM] Re: OT Kahootz, 7-10 IT and Has VELS got it WRONG?

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 23 04:09:46 EST 2005

What a lovely endorsement for ICT teaching Roslyn! You have both
'ground-vision' and 'helicopter-vision' being able to see your subject
area up-close-and-personal and in the wider picture.
Keep contributing in this vein please - it helps us all to keep in touch
with who we really are in this world.
Have a great break,
Keith.