[Year 12 IPM] OT - Year 9-10 Structure

Marshall, Graham F marshall.graham.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 22 19:40:33 EST 2005

Please send me a copy.

Graham Marshall
Bayswater SC
4/35 Leigh Road
CROYDON. VIC. 3136

Thanks.

________________________________

From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Roland Gesthuizen
Sent: Wed 6/1/2005 4:03 PM
To: 'Year 12 Information Technology Processing and ManagementTeachers'Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Year 12 IPM] OT - Year 9-10 Structure

Kambrya College are doing some great stuff and just along this line, will
send you a copy of their handbook that I have on my desktop. I am fascinated
by the way that they integrated VCE/VET/VCAL and Standards. Am typing this
up at a curriculum committee meeting where we are considering adopting
aspects of their structure.

Regards Roland (sitting near network point of course ;-)

--
Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au