[Year 12 IPM] OT: blocking Messenger services

James Poulos jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 12:47:09 EST 2005

HI Michael,
    it depends on what proxy setup you have. We are using ISA 2004 and
messenger cant get through it. Internet connections have to go through
the proxy to get out and messenger doesn't make it through, even with
the right proxy settings in it. As for other setups, I'm not sure.

James

James Poulos
IT Coordinator
Cranbourne Christian College