[Year 12 IPM] Off Topic - Windows XP and Serv Pack 2 Incompatibility

Rod Kendall rod.kendall at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 15 16:16:57 EST 2005

For security issues it would be better is there was a common OS
platform.

We have not had a compatibility issue with Service pack 2 but we have
had issues with Office 2003.

Cheers

Rod

Rod Kendall

Head of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
Head of Information Technology (Keilor Campus)
Overnewton Anglican Community College
2-30 Overnewton Rd
Keilor  VIC 3036
Direct Tel : 03 9334 0134