[Year 12 IPM] IT structure at junior secondary level

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:29:02 EST 2005

thanks for the compilation and editing, rob

a couple suggestions:
1. put your initial request / query at the start to make the context of the
2. have a place where all acronyms are expanded, as an out of stater some of
the acronyms are still a mystery to me (your document has national
relevance)
--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/