[Year 12 IPM] term employment in the country

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 2 09:51:04 EST 2005

Hi List

This is OT but an emergency appeal for anyone who would like 1 terms work in a superb little school in Western Victoria.

How does the following sound: year 12 IPM - 2 students; year 11 - 2 students; 2 x yr 8, 9, 10 electives (one Cert II VET I.T  the other e-biz)and year 7 I.T.

I have been given the opportunity to be Acting Principal in another school and have jumped at the chance.  Unfortunately it leaves my school with the problem of looking for a replacement.  At this stage I have been told it is for 1 term only but it would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is just starting.  We have a computer lab with 20 p.c's and various macs around the place all of which are working and will be fully updated, cleaned out and ready to roll.  I live in the village and will be nearby for any help.

(I also teach French but I am sure no-one would want that).
If anyone is interested phone the Asst Principal (Mary Bremner) or Principal (Phil Honeywell) on 55701201 if you are interested - they would love to hear from anyone (actually they are on their knees begging for someone).

BTW Balmoral is approx 370km from Melbourne and half-way between Horsham and Hamilton. Staff are fabulous and kids are unreal - latest complaint about them -  wearing funny socks!!!!!!
fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
http://www.balmoralhs.vic.edu.au/