[Year 12 IPM] Gantt / Pert Chart terminology

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 21 10:58:42 EST 2005

Last year, Donna and I had the idea of building in a dictionary / glossary
tool as a student resource on the the VITTA website to help teachers work
towards some definitions of IPM words, probably using a wiki community type
engine. I will get something going with this asap but welcome any feedback
about what it could do or how it could work.

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

  _____