[Year 12 IPM] Kahootz in Secondary Schools

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Wed Jul 20 12:38:51 EST 2005

We would be.  I have found that my year 9 and 10 students have enjoyed using Kahootz.  At first I thought
I would only be able to use it with the middle years of our school and one day when we had finished a unit
of work, I asked my 9/10 elective group to see what they could do with Kahootz with no instructions -
nothing.  I could not get them off it and was amazed at all the features they discovered and used in a few
days.  We are developing units of work cross curricula and wish to use Kahootz to enter a few competitions
that are seeking multi media outcomes.
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale p12 College