[Year 12 IPM] Excursion

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 19 16:58:00 EST 2005

It is now housed in the Melbourne museum complex. The fascinating display
even allows students to look behind and even inside the huge, room filling
computer. I was interested to spot the many parallels it has with modern
computers, not bad for something that ran its first program back in 1949!
 	http://melbourne.museum.vic.gov.au/pdf/CSIRAC.pdf

I am curious what kind of things teachers would be interested in doing if
they took a group of students to see CSIRAC or surfed the MOV website (I
admit to having a vested interest in asking this).

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au