[Year 12 IPM] - Macro to Print a worksheet in Excel

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 18 15:16:13 EST 2005

Hi Lucy

I just wouldn't use Excel to produce the printed output.  How are you
going to show many people's data, each on a different page, without
endlessly repeating the payslip in the spreadsheet and creating a really
messy product!

I'm using Excel too, and payslips too, but I'll use mail merge using
Word and Excel to produce the output.

Quite a bit more powerful, and much better quality output.

HTH

lgusak at ansonic.com.au wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone has a handout/tutorial on how to create a
> macro in Excel to print a specified range (ie. a payslip) of a worksheet.
>
> Thank you in anticipation
>
> Lucy Gusak

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com