[Year 12 IPM] U4O1 part 2

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 14 11:28:56 EST 2005

My understanding is a benefit of the SACs as opposed to the CATs is the
ability to split outcomes into sections. I do this with most outcomes ie
Students analysis a problem, design a solution and evaluate the solution.
Then I give them my design to create a solution, validate and test. They are
given a different solution to create a user manual from and finally project
manage some type of team project.

Regards,
Oliver Murray
Web Developer