[Year 12 IPM] Potts Text IPM Access db Sample

Lawson, James LawsonJ at trinity.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 15:11:02 EST 2005

Looks great, Chris.

Just a helpful tip for validation in the Table for those using Access.
You can use plain language to define the range.

So instead of say >=0 AND <=99 you could type     BETWEEN 0 AND 99
(it is inclusive of the 0 and 99)

I liked the Form switchboard, but is there a way to edit the query from
it?

James