[Year 12 IPM] Off Topic - Software for monitoring studens

Kerrie Hammond khammond at tcc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 11 15:03:32 EST 2005

Hi Ian
If you are looking for something on a large scale for your school, Human Edge in South Melbourne have a package called A+. It is designed for monitoring student absences records etc. If you are looking for software that is designed for the individual teacher, that is more like an electronic teachers chronicle - I received a demo in the mail recently. It is at home I will forward the details to you tomorrow.

Kerrie Hammond
Trinity College Colac.