[Year 12 IPM] Re: raw xhtml, css, javascript pathway

Shane Mansfield s.mansfield at kds.vic.edu.au
Sun Jul 10 20:52:45 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have been using Crimson Editor for all my HTML, XHTML, CSS and Java musings...get it free at http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

Shane Mansfield

The King David School

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Robert Hind [mailto:robert at yinnar.com]
	Sent: Fri 7/8/05 7:32 AM
	To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management Teachers'MailingList
	Subject: Re: [Year 12 IPM] Re: raw xhtml, css, javascript pathway

	Thanks Bill. Great stuff.

	On editors: I like Arachnophilia. This is also a freebie, distributed as "Care Ware"

	Version 5 is written in Java and I find it runs relatively slowly, especially on older machines, as it involves use of the Java runtime engine. You can find version 5 at http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.html

	I use version 4 which is Windows specific. This is now legacy and is no longer supported. Obtainable at http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index_old.html

	Robert Hind
	Ashwood College