[Year 12 IPM] Re: raw xhtml, css, javascript pathway

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Sat Jul 9 17:00:50 EST 2005

Exactly Bill,

"Robert, I used to use Arachnophilia but for some reason a couple of years ago moved on the HTML-Kit, which is a full professional editor that has style built in. I think maybe that's the reason I moved, no built in style in Arachnophilia"

Arachnophilia provides just a little bit more than using Notepad. It provides the basic HTML tags  and structure and will check the HTML code for you. No it does not provide the style and that is why I use it. You have to know what you are doing! But I'll have a look at HTML-Kit and see what I think of it.

Thanks for the info.

Robert Hind
Ashwood College