[Year 12 IPM] Re: raw xhtml, css, javascript pathway

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:12:16 EST 2005

http://users.tpg.com.au/billkerr/p/mv.htm
monkey variations: prepared in GIMP, styled with CSS

Visit above URL for another web page done with style - also in this case the
image variation has been done with GIMP. I'm not certain but GIMP filters
may be more versatile than PhotoShop - more developers around open source
packages.

I have a worksheet for both the GIMP part and the style part - send me mail
if you want it and I'll then make time to put it up on my site - the
worksheet requires students to vary borders, colours etc. from my version

Robert, I used to use Arachnophilia but for some reason a couple of years
ago moved on the HTML-Kit, which is a full professional editor that has
style built in. I think maybe that's the reason I moved, no built in style
in Arachnophilia

--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/