[Year 12 IPM] Re: raw xhtml, css, javascript pathway

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Fri Jul 8 07:32:37 EST 2005

Thanks Bill. Great stuff.

On editors: I like Arachnophilia. This is also a freebie, distributed as "Care Ware"

Version 5 is written in Java and I find it runs relatively slowly, especially on older machines, as it involves use of the Java runtime engine. You can find version 5 at http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.html

I use version 4 which is Windows specific. This is now legacy and is no longer supported. Obtainable at http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index_old.html

Robert Hind
Ashwood College