[Year 12 IPM] New Yr10IT Course - Construct-ion-ivist Approach

Philip Brown brown-ph at oxley.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 5 09:27:44 EST 2005

Hi Charmaine,

Yes, Publisher will build a multi-paged web site in under 60 seconds and
look pretty terrific (no content though). This has a place where
teachers don't want to be fussed with all the HTML stuff and it is
fairly easy to implement - although some teachers may find the FTP
thingy a bit challenging.

Have a go at it. I think you will find that it has some limitations, as
with all wizard driven applications. But, then again, you may find a
place for it.

Phil Brown
Oxley College
9727 9917

>>> tigeroz at alphalink.com.au 07/04/05 10:20 PM >>>
One of our staff attended the Intel training sessions for teachers and
she was told by them that they insist teachers use MS Publisher for
creating web pages.
Is anyone using this?

Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College