[Year 12 IPM] School Shutdown

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Wed Dec 21 21:38:39 EST 2005

My school does this Mark. Unfortunately, this has created a problem for
the students who started ePortfolios this year. We will have to find a
solution for next year's students. For now, I copied all their
portfolios to the staff Public folder which is not cleaned out.

Merry Christmas to everyone
Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College