[Year 12 IPM] School Shutdown

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 19 15:47:26 EST 2005

As our students are promoted to the next level for the last two weeks of school they already have work for next year saved in their home directories. Also I have done ePortfolios with them, which will be able to be uploaded to the server when we have Sharepoint running.

Christmas cheers everyone - just two days to go!

Ros Meadows
Bentleigh SC
9579 1044
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson