[Year 12 IPM] Numbers of classes

Emma Coughlan aunty_em21 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 12:08:59 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

At my school - St Helena Secondary College we have no
IPM next year. Instead we have 2 VET IT classes at
year 12 (both full) 2 at year ll and 1 at year 10. I
know we also have 1 year 12 systems class.

The numbers are interesting, as IPM at this school has
been dropping since the last change of the curriculum.
Interesting, suggests our students are voting with
their feet - Naturally we are following the trend
offering VET IT for year 11 for the first time - we
had 3 classes.

Just putting in my 2 cents!

Emma Coughlan
St Helena Secondary College
Eltham

Enjoy your day as you never know whats around the corrner