[Year 12 IPM] Re: Booking software -- does it integrate ??

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 6 21:22:28 EST 2005

Yes, it makes a lot of sense. I raised the suggestion of an LDAP
connection between our Bibliotech library system and the Novell server
with their chief programmer and he remarked that it was certainly
something they could program into their system for a future upgrade. We
currently use this authentication feature for our Moodle - Novell server
link, goodness knows why somebody didnt think before to ask it of the
library system! This feature will save time, enabling the automatic
creation of user accounts. All it took was a phone call and e-mail,
thanks for raising this Kevork!

Regards Roland