[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list

Colin White white.colin.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 6 12:53:15 EST 2005

Re: [Year 12 IPM] IPM New to listIt seems this tread split but many did not realise.

Andrew in Wodonga has a combined 1/2 and 3/4 VCE IT

Whereas I have 2 year 11 advanced students doing IPM and now 5 yr 11 students doing first year of VET IT (Cert 3) all in 1 combined class with no extra allowance. We have approx 30 yr12s and 40 yr11s starting next year.

Cheers,
Colin White
Heywood & District SC