[Year 12 IPM] IPM numbers

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 6 11:41:01 EST 2005

In 2005 we had no students doing any ICT in yr 9/10

I have managed to get a new yr 9/10 Multimedia unit up for next year with about 20 students. I am hoping to get some sort of a flow on in into Yr 11 IT

Our numbers have been steadily decreasing for VCE IT, IS and IPM.

In 2005 there was 2 IPM units running, 1 IS and 2 IT and 2006 we have one of each

Andrew Grimshaw
Colac College