[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list

Lel, Ronald A lel.ronald.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 6 09:43:54 EST 2005

	-----Original Message-----
	From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Andrew Grimshaw
	Sent: Tuesday, 6 December 2005 9:35 AM
	To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management
Teachers'MailingList
	Subject: Re: [Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list

	Margaret makes a very vaild point here - i would argue that if i
have to run a combined course for VCE, where there is a large amount of
marking and preparation, then i ought to be given a small time allowance
for it. The volume of work does depend on the number of students though
- what numbers are we talikng here?

	Andrew Grimshaw
	Colac College

	Snipped

	This is not strictly correct Andrew. While the correction
depends on the number of students, the preparation is the same as if it
were for 2 separate classes. I would suggest that Robert asks for more
than a "small time allowance". Bet he doesn't get it though.

	Ron Lel
	(President of the Correct Etiquette for  Posting Group)