[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 6 09:34:41 EST 2005

MessageMargaret makes a very vaild point here - i would argue that if i have to run a combined course for VCE, where there is a large amount of marking and preparation, then i ought to be given a small time allowance for it. The volume of work does depend on the number of students though - what numbers are we talikng here?

Andrew Grimshaw
Colac College