[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 5 19:45:11 EST 2005

Thanks for the laugh once again Mark - we are all superheroes in our own little way - capable of doing anything as long as there is time to hang up the cape for a little bit on the weekend!

BTW - love your quote today - reminds me that the time to change mine is well overdue...

Ros Meadows
Bentleigh SC
9579 1044
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson