[Year 12 IPM] sharepoint

Walsh, John P walsh.john.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Dec 3 15:29:18 EST 2005

Andrew,

I was intending to talk about Sharepoint at the recent VITTA conference
until my father-in-law passed away the night before. I did, however,
manage to make up a powerpoint as I have set up in about 10 schools so
far in my role as TSSP. Download the powerpoint from;

http://web.mrc.vic.edu.au/TSI/Shared%20Documents/Sharepoint%20Solution.p
pt

It is also on the VITTA CD. Happy to assist with any issue may have....

John Walsh