[Year 12 IPM] CAD curriculum/helf

Joel Walton ixoye1973 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 2 09:32:28 EST 2005

Hello all,

Just a quick enquiry about CAD.

Here at Shepparton High School we are running year 8
CAD for a whole semester.

We are using Pro Desktop for the main application and
are looking for any suggestions that would enrich the
students in their learning.

If you are using a different application or process
with this or a related design/drawing subject we would
appreciate any support materials that you could
provide.

As we are re-evaluating what is suitable for the
students at this level.

Any thoughts and/or information that you can provide
will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Joel Walton
KLA Manager