[Year 12 IPM] Help with Access sought

John McIntyre it at gsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 30 08:48:48 EST 2005

Margaret
A hint as an alternative for the startup form.
In Access goto Macros, New and in the actions: openform. In the actions argument at the bottom name the form to open. Next action:  maxamize.  Then save the macro as autoexec.  When the access file is opened autoexec is the first code used and form will be loaded.  More code can be used to lock the file onto forms only but the above is probably all that you need for the exercise.

Regards

John McIntyre
Good Shepherd College
Hamilton