[Year 12 IPM] recruitment online

Robert Hind hind.robert.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 26 18:35:37 EST 2005

Recruitment online! What a shemozzle.

 A very unfriendly interface. Minimal feedback. No immediate online help. Searches by keyword not working correctly.

And of course, if you can't apply then you can't get the job!!!

As Stephen said "In the finest tradition of DE&TO "

The worst possible implementation model - why can't "they" learn and try things out first?

Well,

Happy job hunting!

Robert Hind
IT/Physics/Maths teacher