[Year 12 IPM] Powerpoint Masterslides tutorial

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 19 15:44:19 EST 2005

Hi guys and guyettes

I've never been 100% clear on how to use multiple masterslides in
Powerpoint, and I was faced with teaching my year 11s that very thing.

I created a tutorial (using Powerpoint itself) covering the basics of
masterslides, multiple masterslides, and action buttons.

It's on the VITTA resources site (http://www.vitta.org.au/resources) for
your downloading pleasure.  It's big (7M) because of all the
screenshots, but might prove useful if you use PPT in outcomes.

You know? I bet it would make fine father's day present!

Love

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com