[Year 12 IPM] VCE Information Technology Student Conference

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Aug 19 13:07:36 EST 2005

Unfortunately only page 2 of the Student Conference
Brochure got uploaded to the VITTA website on Wednesday.

A new version with all the relevant information is
now available and can be downloaded here:
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=2705

Please accept our apologies for the confusion this has caused.

cheers
Donna

(vitta web team)