[Year 12 IPM] Assessment Timelines

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 12 10:07:36 EST 2005

Hi Phil
To over come the problem associated with the extended nature I approach the
SAC as follows:
1. 2 periods - students given a case study and they analyse, design and
evaluate all on paper
2. Double - students are given my design and create a solution**
3. Double - students are given my solution to test and validate on paper
4. Single - students are given my solution to create a user manual**
5. 2 periods - students are given a PM case study and allocation table and
need to create a Gantt, Pert and project log

** I have 5 slightly different versions to check for sharing of work

It's a little more work to set up but a lot easier to mark.

Regards,
Oliver Murray
Web Developer
Westbourne Grammar School