[Year 12 IPM] unit 4 outcomes

LOUCA, Stella Stella.LOUCA at kew.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 11 09:36:08 EST 2005

Hi Sam

I mostly do it that way so that my kids have long enough to learn Excel thoroughly, as well as Project Management (Gantt, etc). It's a big sac and I like to make sure they all know what's expected. In addition, it's a long sac, whereas U4O2 is a test and not as threatening to the kids.

Stella Louca
IT & English Teacher
Web Site Manager

stella.louca at kew.vic.edu.au <mailto:slouca at kew.vic.edu.au>