[Year 12 IPM] DFDs and SDLC Question

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 10 14:31:09 EST 2005

Here are some suggestions from the VITTA resource bank.

(1) Slideshow that discusses how data flow diagrams (DFD) can be can be used
to model existing and proposed information systems. Some good examples and
illustrations.
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=2327

(2) PP Presentation on developing data flow diagrams.
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=99

(3) DFD Activity 1 (first in a collection of 10 available)
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=90

(4) Notes on Data Flow Diagrams, draws on "Systems Analysis & Design and the
Transition to Objects" by Dewitz.
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=2308

(5) I recall that Kelly Beattie of Berwick SC gave a talk about this topic
at the 2004 VITTA conference.
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=2415

The 2005 VITTA conference is only around the corner ......
have you registered yet ;-)

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au