[Year 12 IPM] Interactive Whiteboard Conference

Lloyd Mill milll at melbpc.org.au
Fri Aug 5 22:02:52 EST 2005

As one who has only a simple dial up connection I get really annoyed when I am sent pdfs of around 1MB which are single page flyers for something. Recently the ALP sent me one for a quiz night which I replied to saying please don't do that again its not nice. But as they're not real IT experts I excused  them.
Tonight, however, I (& many others I assume) was sent the same near 1MB flyer from the VITTA office at least twice! with 2 more to go by the looks of the "To" line.
The most annoying aspect of this, however, is that the conference advertised in the flyer finished a couple of hours before the email was recieved!
Can there be a new list for the sending of big one page multi coloured pdf attachments? which I wont subscribe to.

Hopefully the VITTA office will take this as a reminder of some of the bandwidth issues involved in these lists, and not personal criticisms.
Lloyd Mill
Lowther Hall AGS
Essendon