[Year 12 IPM] [OT] CD duplication

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Wed Aug 3 15:04:47 EST 2005

Hi all

I have set up a publishing business, and can duplicate CD's and/or DVD's,
plus I can also do CD covers, jewel case inserts, etc.

If anyone is interested in finding out about costs, etc., please e-mail me
direct on abarnes at aiet.com.au with what you are after and I would be happy
to quote on it for you.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX:    (03) 9387 3470
Mobile: 0409 428 221
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au