[Year 12 IPM] [OT] CD duplication

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 2 14:23:08 EST 2005

We are going to release the new senior school handbook only on CD to
save printing costs.

The question is whether to get CDs commercially duplicated or whether to
invest in our own CD copier/printer.  If we get our own gear, we may end
up doing a lot more home-cooked CD distribution.

Am wondering now whether to get a CD/DVD copier if we buy our own...

Has anyone else out there had experience with either commercial copying
or home-made copying, and can recommend a strategy, equipment and/or
supplier?

TIA

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com