[English] EAL YEAR 12 PRACTICE EXAM MARKERS FOR KEW HIGH SCHOOL

LUCCA, Anthony Anthony.LUCCA at kew.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 26 00:19:37 UTC 2019

Dear all

The year 12 EAL teachers of Kew High School are asking you to put your feelers out for anyone that you may know who would be suitable to mark our practice September exam.  (Eg, they may be a past/ present VCAA EAL assessor or an experienced EAL teacher).

The exam takes place on Tuesday 23rd September, 2019.

Our texts are The Women of Troy and The Crucible.

We pay $16.00 per exam (negotiable).

We have 43 students in total and would need the exams marked with a turnaround time of 10-14 days.  Markers would also be required to write a brief feedback sheet which includes general observations about student performance.

Please have a good think about possible contacts ... spread your feelers far and wide ... ask friends of friends.  Pass this email on to anyone who may be interested.

Tell them they can contact Anthony Lucca on 0400-507-011 or at work on 9092-7607.

Yours sincerely

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.