[English] VCE English practice exam assessor

Ioannou, Kalli K ioannou.kalli.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jan 20 15:28:04 AEDT 2017

Dear English teachers,

I am looking for an English teacher who is interested in marking our 2017 VCE English practice exams.
Details:

Approximately 100 students
EAL approx. 25 students
VATE practice exam
Texts:
The White Tiger
Medea
Black Diggers & The Longest Memory
Marking during Term 3 holidays (Need to have them back no later than  6th October)

VCAA English exam assessor  experience essential
Price per student to be negotiated

Many thanks:
Please email me if you are interested.
Ioannou.kalli.k at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:Ioannou.kalli.k at edumail.vic.gov.au>

Many thanks,
Kalli
Kalli Ioannou-Booth
Director, Literacy Across The Curriculum
ioannou.kalli.k at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:ioannou.kalli.k at edumail.vic.gov.au>
[pic]
170 - 174 Gladstone Road,
Dandenong North, 3175, VIC.
Tel:  (03) 9795 2366
Fax: (03) 9790 1466

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.