[English] English VCAA trained examiner needed for term 2 papers

abcarter at netspace.net.au abcarter at netspace.net.au
Tue May 10 22:50:05 AEST 2016

	Hello Kate,I am a retired English teacher. O marked year 12 English
for 25 years. I am not marking at the moment but I am tutoring a
number of Year 12 students at the moment and some are doing the texis
you mentioned so I am quite familiar with them. Are you offering any
payment for the marking? I would be happy to discuss the marking with
you. I have also in the past done trial exam marking for a number of
schools so I am conversant with making comments and writing reports.
Allan Carter 0478 046857