[English] Return of SACs to students

Smith, Alison Cl Smith.Alison.Cl at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 17 13:51:41 EST 2014

… And this is what the handbook says, based on which we usually take a copy of the cover sheet and return the SAC to the students so they can use it in their study.
Cheers,
Alison
6.1
Retention of School-based Assessments
The decision about whether or not to return School-based Assessments to students rests with the school.
The VCAA will usually not request to see copies of student work.
However, as part of the School-based Assessment audit program the VCAA may request that a school submit copies of specific School-based Assessments completed by students. The VCAA will either nominate specific student
work or ask the school to choose student work.

Alison Smith
Chisholm House Leader
Wanganui Park Secondary College
Parkside Drive, Shepparton 3630