[English] Tutoring

c m catestuart63 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 17:48:24 EST 2014

Hi Lyle are you working in conjunction with North Shore , James An or any of those? Can i ask what you pay and if correction is involved? I used to work for the above agencies but found the 'free' unpaid correction too much and am not interested if you are working with them so to speak ( nothing against them !!) . Can you let me know your mob if you are interested and I'll contact you ?