[English] Speaker for Year 12 students on Mabo

Lauris Pandolfini - Booked Out lauris at bookedout.com.au
Thu Nov 21 12:10:02 EST 2013

Hi Alice,

Yes we do have someone who is perfect for this  - actually we have two speakers on Mabo
I can check with them and  and see if the date suits .

Are you after someone to deal with the background  to the film -  or  an analysis of the actual film  ?

Best ,

Lauris Pandolfini
Director
______________________