[English] Books available

V Karvelas voulakarvelas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 18:03:04 EST 2013

May I suggest ILF?:

*This Christmas give the gift that lasts a lifetime!*
[image: ILF logo small]
*“Books provided by ILF are very important to the development of our
children and in preparing them for school. The books will help build the
foundation of their education for years to come.”*  Farrah Linden, Centre
Manager, Ngakulwen Nyerrwe Children and Family Centre

Help us put books into the hands of babies, toddlers and families in remote
communities all around Australia, so they too can experience the joy of
reading. Your donation buys new, culturally appropriate, high quality books
that will be distributed to more than 200 remote Indigenous communities in
2014. Funds raised will also help us publish and translate community books,
the majority of which are written by children.

          $50 buys up to 5 books

          $140 buys an early literacy *Book Buzz *kit

*Make a tax deductible donation
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILF/708737d683/b80cd5fdac/6be5b80572> in lieu of a
gift for $50 or more and we'll send out a card*

*MAKING A DONATION  IN LIEU OF A GIFT: 1  *Make a
donation<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILF/708737d683/b80cd5fdac/a0afb8159e>

*2*    Email appeal at ilf.org.au

   •  your name
   •  date & amount of your donation
   •  the name of the recipient and the address you
      would like us to send the card to.

*3*  We will send out the card with the following
    message:

A* donation has been made on your behalf to The Indigenous Literacy
foundation. This money will be used to buy desperately needed books and
literacy resources for remote Indigenous communities.*

We will also send out a tax deductible receipt in your name.

Please note that we will be sending cards out for donations up until Monday
16 December.

*Contact us:*

appeal at ilf.org.au

*indigenousliteracyfoundation.org.au*<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILF/708737d683/b80cd5fdac/63649aa9c7>