[English] english Digest, Vol 76, Issue 2

Maria Anagnostou managnostou at vate.org.au
Wed Nov 6 10:40:04 EST 2013

Hi Sophie,

This is a VATE Inside Stories for 2014 title, but is not yet available. It
should be available in December.

Regards

Maria Anagnostou
Publications Officer
The Victorian Association for the Teaching of English
Office 1, 134-136 Cambridge St
Collingwood VIC 3066
Ph: (03) 9411 8500
Fax: (03) 9411 8511
Email: managnostou at vate.org.au
website: www.vate.org.au

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of the Victorian Association for the Teaching of
English.