[English] Text list

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon May 20 21:51:01 EST 2013

Dear Lyle,

Thanks for your response in the spirit of open communication and all the positive reasons you have covered in your email.

The VCAA expressed the view ( through the English manager ) that it is not appropriate for various panel members to publicly justify the recommendations they have made during their time on those panel(s).

The purpose of my email was simply to highlight that point and not to prevent professional discussions along the lines you have mentioned in your email.  In addition, we all have a right to our professional opinions and the right to express it as long as we don’t breach any netiquette guidelines.

Kindest Regards

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au