[English] Year 12 English criteria sheets assistance

Tania JOVANOVIC TJOVANOVIC at scr.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 12 15:23:32 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I know it is a busy time of the year, but I was wondering if anyone has any SAC criteria sheets for Year 12 English that they wouldn't mind emailing and sharing?

We are currently editing our own. But we are looking for inspiration, and would love to see what others do, in particular the way in which the descriptors are used. Is there any issue with the range of marks and determining how to use them to achieve consistency?

Any help would be great.

Happy holidays.

Tania.

Tania Jovanovic